The Locations tab, or locations list has four options to display parking locations, these are:
- Favourites - Locations you have marked as favourites
- Recent - Locations you have used previously
- Near - Locations that are near you (if you have allowed the MiPermit app to use location services on your device) that are ordered in distance from your position
- All - This lists all MiPermit locations, and gives you the ability to seach the list via the search icon
The lists show the location number (which is also shown on the payment machines or tariff boards), the location name and town, the Apple Pay logo if the location supports Apple Pay payments, an information icon that gives you further information about the location and the tariffs. Selecting the row will select that location to park in.
The Location Details Screen
By tapping on the Information icon, you will be presented with details about the location such as:
- A map showing the location
- The locations address and postcode (nearest postcode available)
- The favourite icon (Star) to toggle the location to be shown in your favourites list
- Tariff list and hours of operation
By tapping on the pin on the map, this will expand the map pin showing a map icon, tapping the map icon will show you the parking location in relation to your position, and the map icon will change to a directions icon which will give you directions back to the parking location should you need assistance returning to your vehicle.