Searching for Locations in the iOS App
The Pay & Stay map view allows you to select a map pin to view the location details, or you can use the following options:
- Nearest - The top locations nearest to your current GPS (You must allow the app to use Location Services to use this feature)
- Favourites - Locations you have marked as favourites
- Search - You can serch for a location number or location name and area name. This also lists any recent locations you have used.
The Location Details Panel
Tapping on a location in any of the lists will centre the map on the selected location and open the location details panel.
- A map showing the location
- The locations address and postcode (nearest postcode available)
- The favourite icon (Star) to toggle the location to be shown in your favourites list
- Tariff list and hours of operation
You can use the Directions button to open Maps and get directions to the location, or use the Pay to Park button to select a vehicle and duration to pay for parking.
If there are any special notices posted by the parking operator, these will also be shown to alert you to special offers or closures for the location.