This article details the differences between paying for parking when logged in to your MiPermit account or paying for parking without having a MiPermit Account. For information on how to use the paying for parking screen, please see Pay for Parking using the iOS App but please note the restrictions and differences detailed below if you are not logged in.
When paying to park while not logged in to an account, you will have to supply the following information every time you wish to park:
- Location you are parking in
- The time to start your parking from
- Duration you wish to park for
- The Vehicle Registration Number (VRM) of the vehicle you are paying for
- Your mobile phone number if you wish to receive a confirmation text or if you require an SMS reminder.
- Your email address if you wish to receive a VAT receipt (if you do not provide this we will not be able to send you a receipt at a later date)
- Payment card details (if not using Apple Pay and in a location what supports Apple Pay)
If you want to be able to pay for parking without re-adding your details, you should register for an account or convert your stay in to an account at the end of the payment process.