Creating your stay by telephone
On arrival at a participating car park, call 0345 505 1155 from your mobile. Calls cost the standard national rate as set by your mobile provider and should be included in your minutes package.
If calling from a telephone that is not your registered mobile phone, you will be asked to enter your member number (mobile or landline number) and your four digit PIN.
- Enter the six digit location code using your keypad.
- Enter the duration required using your keypad.
- If you have more than one vehicle on your account, you will be asked to select the vehicle to use.
- Select whether to have an SMS reminder sent to you 20 minutes before the end of the stay.
- Stay on the phone until you get a message confirming the stay has been created.
Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. For more information please see this OFCOM article.
To extend your stay by telephone
Call 0345 505 1155 from any telephone. If not using your registered mobile, you'll need to enter your mobile number and PIN. We'll detect if you already have a stay in progress and offer you to extend the stay.